- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
7:42 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
Are these little critters cute? I think Etsian artists really rock! Etsy is full of talented people indeed. Now these bunch of critters are all handmade by Nina! Isn't she great? These are all original designs by her. She sell these in her etsy store. These animals are so cuddly, I think that's why her etsy store named cuddlet.etsy.com. She is not only selling animals, she has these PDF tutorials about making these lovely soft toys too!! I like her creatures. They are very colorful. You will smile and happy when you are cuddling these animals I am sure! :) More information you can go to her website directly: Cuddlet.com.
Labels: animal eyes, animals, craft eyes, critters, cuddlet, cuddlet.com, handmade, handmade with love, plastic eyes, soft toys