- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
4:05 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
After Artfire.com and Etsy.com launching statistics capability by using Google Analytic, I felt like a little overwhelming with all these data! I have been watching all sorts of information how to use Google Analytic. For example, videos from Youtube.com and many others people, so called experts, experts writing about how to use and interpret Google analytic. OLD DAYS: I remember the time when I was studying in college. I always read different journals for different subjects, I read books, magazines, financial times to enhance my knowledge and references in order to finish my papers! After I graduated, I swore to myself no more journals, papers, textbooks to read for the rest of my life! Indeed, I didn't read anything longer than a page for a long long time. NOW: Guess what just happened? I started to read all these different people's writings about how to interpret the statistics collected by Google!!! OMG!!! I broke my words! It has been 2 full days whenever I have time to sit in front of computer, I tried to read more about Google Analytic! Enough is enough, I think I should try to get away from computer and try to create something instead. Otherwise, I think I will go crazy by no time! :) Off to go to have some tea and ice-cream!