- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
11:07 AM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
Recently I have these 7.5mm beautiful eyes and I finally got them listed today. These are very beautiful eyes. It can be used for small to medium size amigurumi, stuffed animals. If you are looking for decent eyes that are colorful for your soft toys, click here to get it! The 3rd picture is not my picture, it belongs to my dear friend, Lucy! She knits a lot of animals for fund raising. Some people have told me it's very hard to use colorful eyes because it's hard to match the colors of the soft toys. Now with the picture from Lucy, you can see all these eyes will match your knitting/crochet fabric, just be brave and creative, yours will turn out just as great!!
Labels: 6060, 6060.artfire.com, 6060.etsy.com, 7.5 mm, 7.5mm, Amigurumi, bears, colorful, cute, mixed colors, plastic eyes, safety eyes, soft toys, stuffed animals eyes, teddy bears