- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
10:27 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
A few days ago I saw a pattern from Lion Brand website. I was really interested in it. My daughter Katie did too, so picked up my crochet hook again to crochet another amigurumi! I can't help it, it's too much fun! I have tons of Caron Simply Soft Brites yarns, I picked up black and mango (like orange) and started my new project. It didn't take long for me to crochet all the parts but it took me forever to sew them up. This is the worst part of amis. I just don't like sewing much! :P Details: Crochet hook: F/4mm Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Brites Eyes: 9mm hand-painted eyes (hot pink color) Nose: 10mm oval eye Pattern: Click here please
Labels: 9mm eyes, Amigurumi, animals, caron simply soft brites, Crochet, DIY, fun, hand painted, hand-painted pink eyes, panda, plush, soft toys, stuffed animals