About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amigurumi Panda

A few days ago I saw a pattern from Lion Brand website. I was really interested in it. My daughter Katie did too, so picked up my crochet hook again to crochet another amigurumi! I can't help it, it's too much fun! I have tons of Caron Simply Soft Brites yarns, I picked up black and mango (like orange) and started my new project. It didn't take long for me to crochet all the parts but it took me forever to sew them up. This is the worst part of amis. I just don't like sewing much! :P Details: Crochet hook: F/4mm Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Brites Eyes: 9mm hand-painted eyes (hot pink color) Nose: 10mm oval eye Pattern: Click here please

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, super cute! I love how it's yellow and black like a bee. :)

Baroness Bijoutery said...

These are just to cute...

willynillywaterlily said...

What a cute panda! I love how you changed it up and used a sunny yellow yarn! So sweet!

Johanne Busk Stormoen said...

So Cute, and by the way thanks for the eyes, received them today, they look good. Cant wait to come home and Crochet. Best regards Johanne (DK)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl