- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
12:47 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
I came across this shop a few months ago! This shop's a little unusual because of the nature of this shop! How often will you think that "humm.. today I am going to adopt an alien!"? However, when I got a chance to look through the ALIENS inside this shop! Each of them looks so tamed and well behaved! These aliens are actually kind of cute and they are truly one-of-a-kind! ^^ They came with different sizes, colors, or should I say "different planets"! LOL The best thing is you will get a "Birth Certificate" of the adopted alien! Wow! That's what I call value-added services! Lindsey will give you alien's birth certificate when you adopt these adorable aliens! That's so awesome! Don't you think? More information please visit this alien shop: adoptanalien.etsy.com Lindsey has another shop selling very cute handmade beads, earrings and dollhouse miniatures: SilverFairyCreations.etsy.com. I have purchased her beads before for my little girls. They love them so much. It's the right size for little girls to put beads together by themselves, and it's sturdy and beautiful! :)
Labels: 6060, adoptanalien.etsy.com, alien, beads, etsy, etsy shop, handmade, handmade with love, Lindsey Banker, monsters, OOAK, silverfairycreations.etsy.com