- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
1:52 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
Since I have decided to hand paint my safety eyes with pearl colors, they are really popular. It's not easy to find pearl eyes in the market. Pearl eyes really give lives to these hand-made animals. The pearl shimmering effects on eyes make the animals so real looking! You can find these in my etsy store: 6060.etsy.com. These beautiful cat eyes are 18mm in size. Colors include Pearl Hot Pink, Pearl Copper, Pearl Forest Green, Pearl Periwinkle, and Pearl Purple.
Labels: 18 mm, 18mm, 6060, 6060.etsy.com, cat eyes, craft eyes, etsy, eye, pearl, pearl series, plastic eyes, plush, reptile eyes, safety eyes, shimmer, shimmering, soft toys, stuffed animals