- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Friday, January 2, 2009
12:17 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
It is tough for me to make a plan! I want to do so many things, but I know I will not be able to do it all! Aren't we all like that? Making plans of many things and eventually nothing get done! haha! This year I am trying to be easy on myself! I want to get them done and look back 2009 in Dec. and feel good about it! Wow.. I am super easy or should I say lazy? Here we go! 1. Blog, Twitter, listing everyday! 2. One handmade finish object every month. 3. Try to cook better, learn better technique/ skill to cook, afterall, I love to eat, I should be able to cook tasty food for the family. 4. Make and save enough money to buy DSLR 5. Make and save enough money to go visit my mom (this is real tough, plane tickets are so expensive and I have to pay for 3 ppls at least) OK, these are my goals!! Cheers! Clara