- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
10:19 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
I crochet this with Malabrigo Yarn Merino Worsted, I really like it, it's really forgiving, very smooth and soft. The color is quite beautiful, it's variegated slightly and very subtle. This one is for my friend, hope she like it! :) Crochet hook: 5.5 mm (I)Pattern: 1craftyboy
: Malabrigo Yarn Merino Worsted Skein: 1 full skein - 216 yards (197.5m)Colorway: 17 Pink Frost