- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Friday, January 2, 2009
3:50 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
I made this scarf for my hubby's little cousin! He is a 7 years old RedSkins's fan! Before Christmas I asked him, what do you like for Christmas! He said " I wanted a scarf with burgundy and gold! I at once knew what he wanted. I have heard about burgundy and gold 1000 times since I married to this family! LOL Yes, my hubby is a RedSkins's fan too! Anyway, once I got the hint, I at once started at that night, fortunately a kid's scarf wouldn't take long to crochet, 4 hours later, wola! A burgundy and gold scarf is born! (silly me)