- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
8:37 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
Since my kid goes to Pre-K. I build up a love-hate relationship with this Early Dismissal Day from her school! I love that my kid will not be home until 2 pm just for that day (not everyday, I will miss her so much). I hate the fact that since her cousin is at the same bus with her, they would like to play together for another 3 hours in my mother-in-law house (she just lives next door). You may think they play together is a good thing, but what about everyday? Today it's just a little longer! I don't have time to finish my houseworks, cooking, re-listing in my store. Everything I have to do is quite in hurry to get done! Yes, we all live very close, my mother-in-law lives next door, and my sister-in-law is living adjacent opposite house to my house. We all trying to take care of each other and it's very nice. No, I don't hate that at all. We all give each other privacy a lot. My mother-in-law would not come to my house before she calls. She would not come and check everything I have in the house. She is the best mother-in-law you could imagine! OK, go back to the story. I will let her play and stay. My 2nd child would stay there too, of course. She wouldn't let herself getting left out from the crowd. Thus I have to stay there too! I don't mind to stay, but my mother-in-law got so many cats in her house that since I married to this family, I build up an allergy to cat gradually. (No, can't get rid of cats) Now from time to time, I have to use inhaler to help myself to breathe. I don't have asthma, I just can't breathe easily. My dr. said once I have trouble breathing, use that! I did and I felt so much better! Since I have 3 hours to stay in my mother-in-law and have nothing to do, I finally decided to run back home and get some of my eyes photographed in her house. I am so happy that I get it done. I haven't been able to do that for months! Now I got some new pictures! Hurrah! But when I think of it now, I should grab my yarns and needles instead, what was I thinking? Well... if today we have sunshine, even though in 30s I will let my kids to run in the yard, at least they got some exercise, they love to run around non-stop! lol I can't wait for spring to come!