- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
5:28 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
This morning I really got into mood in painting something! Good thing is I don't have my kids around me, they are all sleeping! Yeah! This early morning was gray, cold, and very unhappy kind of feelings! However, because I was in mood, I decided to paint my eyes a little special. I have these transparent red eyes and I knew that they are kind of scary looking, so I am thinking to paint them into lovely looking instead. After all, they are not very scary, but definitely beautiful! I love the pearl effect in this eyes. Am I like a crow only like shiny and shimmering things? :P Anyway, here they are. You can find them @ 6060.etsy.com ! *** they can be used in any soft toys project like monsters, zombie rabbit, zombie bear, teddy bears, or even reptile! :D ***
Labels: 6060, 9mm, Amigurumi, DIY, eye, ghost, hand painted, handmade, lovely, medium size, pearl, pearl series, purple, red, shimmer, shinning, sun catcher, undead, zombie