About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 18, 2009

9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes

This morning I really got into mood in painting something! Good thing is I don't have my kids around me, they are all sleeping! Yeah! This early morning was gray, cold, and very unhappy kind of feelings! However, because I was in mood, I decided to paint my eyes a little special. I have these transparent red eyes and I knew that they are kind of scary looking, so I am thinking to paint them into lovely looking instead. After all, they are not very scary, but definitely beautiful! I love the pearl effect in this eyes. Am I like a crow only like shiny and shimmering things? :P Anyway, here they are. You can find them @ 6060.etsy.com ! *** they can be used in any soft toys project like monsters, zombie rabbit, zombie bear, teddy bears, or even reptile! :D ***

1 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

hi there, I just found your blog, I have hand painted eyes for my bears too, it's great fun :) Catherine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl