- I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (18)
- Amigurumi Panda
- 18mm Hand-Painted Pearl Cat Eyes
- Artfire.com Dec. Site Statistics
- 9mm Red Pearl Ghost Zombie Eyes
- Pink Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
- New Listing in my store!!
- EtsySupplyStreetTeam's Favorites
- Etsy Crest Team Inauguration Sale
- 9mm Safety eyes Plastic eyes Animal eyes Sampler
- I am not a tech person!
- How to exclude yourself from your own visits from ...
- Etsy Statistics is ready!
- 7.5mm Animal eyes Safety eyes Pastic eyes
- Early Dismissal Day
- Stitch 'n Frog
- Adopt An Alien
- RedSkins scarf
- Resolutions or Plans for 2009
- Cuddlet ... because everyone likes cuddles
- Twitter Traffic Tricks and Tips
- ▼ January 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (49)
Monday, January 5, 2009
9:23 PM | Posted by 6060 | Edit Post
You know how much I love eyes! When I see some big eyes, small eyes. beautiful eyes, ugly eyes, even horrible eyes, I will pay some attention and research them a bit!! Am I sick? I think not, at least I am not the only one! :P I found a store in Etsy who sells Bloodshot Eyeball Pattern!! Who have thought that you actually could find a pattern for that! It's creepy, but I like it! The horrible thing is you can even crochet the eye blood vessels to go with it! Now you can call it you are truly have "eye" on somebody! LOL This seller is not as sick as me, she got some pretty patterns, e.g, Dish and Bath Scrubbies Pattern and Crochet Stitch Sampler Hat and Scarf Pattern Etsy shop: StitchnFrog's shop
Labels: 6060, Crochet, dish and bath scrubbies, etsy, etsy shop, eye ball, handmade, handmade with love, pattern, Scarf, stitchnfrog