About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tulip stitch dishcloth

Tulip stitch dishcloth by 6060eyes
Tulip stitch dishcloth, a photo by 6060eyes on Flickr.

Since Flickr has the direct blog icon, it really encourages me to blog, it's so much easier. I don't have to deal with color/ html txt/ font. It just simply to write a blog. :)

A while back I crochet this Tulip Stitch dishcloth. I thought I should blog this before I forgot. It's very easy to crochet and it looks so good. I only made 1 to though, got to do this more often. I have been too busy with my etsy store, too crazy to deal with convo and marketing, I just put my hobby aside.

OK, this weekend... got to find that hook back. :P

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl