About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brand New Blog Look

My New Blog Look


Yesterday I spent the whole evening to update this blog look. Since I am not a tech person, doing this is a brand new adventure to me. Luckily I have this program to help me. I learnt this program from Linda, an etsian. I was skeptical at first, didn't know where to start. However, this program gave it all. It's easy to use, and I didn't even read the instructions before I started. To me, mother of two little kids, reading instructions quietly is impossible. I was glad I kinda finished everything by midnight. Yes, in between of course I got to cook and took care of the kids, but afterall, I was happy to learn a new program that would enhance the professional looking of my blog. This satisfied customer gave this program a thumbs up.

2 comments:

Stitch 'n Frog said...

Awww~ Thanks for showcasing my eyeball again~ I do love giving it to kids. They're also fun to give to someone who is ill or in the hospital so you can "keep your eye on them" to be sure they behave. ~LOL~

Thanks so much~
gail aka the Stitch 'n Frog

Stitch 'n Frog said...

Love the new look of your blog! And am especially happy that you posted the link to a program that even us older grannie types can set up our page with~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl