About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 30, 2011

Carousel Kids

A few weeks ago, Diane sent me 2 books for my girls. She was really nice to do it. She even signed the books for me. This book was about all the animals in the carousel and how the kids discovered all these animals from their research. From the book, the kids knew about the fact and nature of the animals like gorillas, zebras, panda etc. This book was published by Houston Zoo and it's full of colorful pictures. I just read it to my kids, they love it ,especially my 5 year old, she's a fan of zebra since 1 year old.

Carousel Kids

Nowadays, so many animals are in danger and it's really nice that we, human, still cares about them and make sure that they will be here with us for a long long time.

Carousel Kids 2

*Peace*

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl