About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rainbow heart decor

I crocheted these chains of hearts a while back. The pattern is from Pepika.com. She provided a bunch of cute free patterns. This pattern is called " Crochet 3D Heart ". The yarn I used is called " Caron Simply Soft Brites Yarn ". This particular yarn is very soft, so when I put the stuffing into the hearts, I have to put a lot in order to keep the heart shape. Other than that, the yarn is pretty good for crocheting, it doesn't split much, and the colors are just as beautiful as it can be. If you are a crochet beginner, this is definitely a very nice and easy project for you, try it, you won't regret! :)

Rainbow Hearts decor

1 comments:

Janis said...

i love these rainbow hearts!
great job!
i "favorated" your etsy shop!

PS.: feel free to join my giveaway: http://janimie.blogspot.com/2011/06/first-giveaway.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl