About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blooming Sun Hat

Blooming Sun Hat by 6060eyes Blooming Sun Hat, a photo by 6060eyes on Flickr.

I crocheted this sun hat in the summer time. I really like the pattern and shape. The flower design on the top is excellent. To me, this design is a bit of the small size, my 7 year old daughter wears it just a little bit too big, but for me, it's a little bit too small. After all, it only takes 2 to 3 hours to finish, it's a super quick project if you want to crochet something other than just scarf. It will give you a great satisfaction. Via Flickr: Pattern is from crochet today! Sept/Oct 2010

1 comments:

Jenny said...

very pretty! beautiful greetz Jenny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl