Monday, March 10, 2008

Party in the castle

Stu (my hubby) made this castle on 2/24, he like DIY stuff with paper/ card board. He decorated it with check board floor on the top floor, flowers and bees pattern on the lower floor. He used a day to do that. This castle is made for Evie (my elder daughter). Once she saw the finished castle, she was so happy that at once she threw a party for that. You can see Petite Blythes were all tired and they were still wearing Cinderella dress, even the Barbie Prince (I don't know his name) was wearing a pink dress too! Oh my God, they were so happy in the castle that they were all didn't get up until the next morning! :p

1 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Omigosh! This is so cute! Your husband did a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl