About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 10, 2008

Party in the castle

Stu (my hubby) made this castle on 2/24, he like DIY stuff with paper/ card board. He decorated it with check board floor on the top floor, flowers and bees pattern on the lower floor. He used a day to do that. This castle is made for Evie (my elder daughter). Once she saw the finished castle, she was so happy that at once she threw a party for that. You can see Petite Blythes were all tired and they were still wearing Cinderella dress, even the Barbie Prince (I don't know his name) was wearing a pink dress too! Oh my God, they were so happy in the castle that they were all didn't get up until the next morning! :p

1 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Omigosh! This is so cute! Your husband did a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl