Monday, March 10, 2008

Doughnuts work-in-progress

This is a present I got recently from Green Witch, I knew her in Yahoo blog Hong Kong, she made a lot of fabric goods, they all are very pretty. After knowing each other for a while, we swapped goods. I gave her my crochet dish clothes, and she gave me a piece of Japanese fabric from JAPAN (WOW), and 2 boxes of DIY goods! (WOW WOW) Since I haven't done needle works for half year, all the sudden my hand and my brain are not coordinate well, my hand hurt while I was making dough nuts, not the real one, the felt one! haha! I still have a box to make so that I can put the felt dough nuts inside, wish I could finish it in the coming week! :)

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

They look great!

willynillywaterlily said...

Love the felt doughnuts! So yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Loading...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl