About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How do I look? Wat?

I crochet this dress last night, it's purple again! :) It's a dress I made for my daughter, she loves everything purple. I like this pattern a lot, it shows off Barbie's long legs. This is my first time to use cotton yarn (size 10) and a 1.5 mm steel hook, oh my god, I thought it would take forever to crochet! haha! Well..before I noticed this morning, it's done! It's not so bad afterall, besides, it turned out great! What do you think?

3 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

That is really gorgeous! So dainty! I love the color, too!

Tizzalicious said...

It turned out great indeed!

Carey said...

Wow! I love this dress! Can you design one for grown-ups:) ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl