About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Design Hand Painted Eyes

Did you have a great 4th of July? I knew I did. :)  We went to see fireworks in a rainy and lightning night. It was pretty to see both fireworks and lightning at the same time. How about you?

In the past weekend I spent most of the time doing cleaning, cooking, and cleaning! LOL well.. not quite that bad, I spent some time to design and paint plastic eyes too.  Here are what I have painted. What do you think?












6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love them all! so beautiful!

LiLoPe said...

Ooooh I really like "Plumdot" very cute!

Simone said...

Plumdots, Flower and Marbleblue. Definitely l-o-v-e them!

Carla said...

Hello Clara, they look very cute. Next order I will also buy some of these.
Carla

RanaMama said...

Hi Clara,
Where can these be purchased? I've just bought some things from you (Etsy), but I couldn't see these in your shop (except for the dotty one).
Thanks

6060 said...

Ranamama, email me or convo me through etsy, these are custom order, I only do it when customers ask me to pain. Let me know what size and colors, I will send you email back asap! :) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl