About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sugar Corn Candy

I know it's still a bit early to talk about Halloween, Fall and Thanksgiving, but it never too early to talk about sugar corn candy. My hubby, he is a loyal fan of sugar corn candy, he can eat a whole bag of those without blinking his eyes. In the past I never really like corn candy because it's too sweet for my tooth, but after I met him and saw that he could put this thing in his mouth non-stop while working, watching tv, and even doing yard work, I started to look at this candy a different way. This candy is a symbol of the sweetness you can get from Fall, Thanksgiving and Halloween. The color is cheerful and it's always bring you back the memories of the happiness to have a big feast, party and having the lovely people around you in that season. Now while I am typing this, just thinking about it makes me want to have one. Since they are not in the supermarket yet, meanwhile I think I can just look at this amigurumi sugar corn and wait patiently until the fall arrives. =)

Pictures from Becky and her etsy store 

2 comments:

BeyondCrochet said...

Wonderful post!! - You're absolutely right...they provide such wonderful memories. Thank you so very much for including me and my Candy Corn in such a "sweet" blog post!! :D
- Becca

Cailin_Rua said...

Those are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl