About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Suggestions of installing plastic safety eyes


Usually the eyes I carry in my store you can install it to your critter/stuffed toys with your bare hands, however, I understand not everyone has the same strenght to push the washers when the eyes are small to handle. So here are couple suggestions that hopefully make your life easier. :)

1. If you have this interchangeable screw driver set in your house, there is always a handle with a hole, use that to help pushing the washer towards the eye. It's easier on your hand and you can grab the handle and use a little force and the washer should be right in.

2. If the washers are too hard, you don't have the right tool with you, you can soak the plastic washers into a bowl of really hot water for a few minutes. The hard plastic will turn softer and you can dry it and at once push it towards the eyes.

If you have more suggestions, you are always welcome to comment. :)

1 comments:

Tristin said...

Just bought some safety eyes from you and I am thankful for these tips! ; ) It's nice that you share the help.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl