About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rainbow Hearts

Since I joined Ravelry.com, I have been participated in a lot of SWAP activities. I love them. I can meet people in the country or outside the country. Also, I can receive surprised gifts, I am just as happy as I can be! This time, the SWAP is about "HEART", the theme is just crochet or knit a heart to somebody. I love it. So I have made this chain of hearts to my partners and I hope they will like it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your patners MUST love these heart rainbow as they are soooo great!

willynillywaterlily said...

I just know your partner will love this! It's adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl