About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 27, 2008

2008 County Fair 嘉年華會

This year County Fair I took some of my amis and also my gray honey bunny to the exhibit contest and my amis has won some prizes. I am so happy! Miss Idea got honor, orange octopus got 2nd prize, and honey bunny got 1st premium prize. I need to work harder so that I will have amis for next year contest! :)

1 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I am late commenting here but I just want to say I am not surprised your amis won those prizes - they are beautiful! Congrats to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl