About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 9, 2008

Plastic safety eye sizes


I put together a picture of different sizes of safety eyes to let you see which size is better to fit your amigurumi or knitted toys! Any question please leave a message to me. Thanks! Clara

3 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Hooray! You sell safety eyes! Those things are near impossible to find in Hawaii. I've taken note of your shop. I'm so glad I have a place to go for my amigurumi needs. :)

Sarina Renee said...

Found this through a search... wonder if you have these for sell in a mixed assortment or know where I can find some. In IL and haven't been able to find any safety eyes and have been using buttons instead.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you've just saved my life! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl