About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Libby the Angel

Libby, was my second crochet project. I got the pattern from here. Originally, the little Angle got curly hair and little button eyes, however, I didn't had time to go to the store and got those materials, so here you go the black yarn hair and eyes with long eye-lashes. Of course Evie loved it so much it became her property instantly after I finished making it. Well.. what can I do? She is my biggest fan in the whole wild world! :) I love you Evie!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl