About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Black Cat

I made a black cat last week for Black Friday!!! NO, I am just kidding, it's a gift for my mother in law. Her birthday is on Black Friday this year. She loves cat. Her favorites cats are two black cats and both of them are gone a few years ago! I thought a black cat with yellow eyes is just what she needs. :p I think she will love it! I crochet it like my white cat but I add a scarf and 2 charms to make it special (a pink noise too) I am glad it turns out looking cute and lovely! :)

1 comments:

GreenWitch said...

隻black cat個樣好鬼馬 ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl