About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007

GO PINK!!!

I love cats. I love crochet. That's why I started to crochet cats and other animals. Although I haven't tried "other animals" yet, but I will try my best to do it. You know, with 2 kids together, I can only crochet when they take a nap and that doesn't happen very often! :P Amigurumi, to me, is a very new word, I bought books online to learn crochet and learn amigurumi, hopefully I can make more animals cos I love them so much. I love my cutie pink cat!

1 comments:

PippaW said...

Oh My those cats are SO CUTE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl