About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Danger Monster Swap

A month before Halloween I joined a monster swap in "Danger Monster Group". However, my swap partner just didn't send out a package for me, so the mod in that group arranged an angel to send me a package. I got the package on last Monday. Everything is so nice, especially the Green Monster. We totally love it. We, yes, we, my whole family just adored him. We display him in the middle of our Christmas tree and he fits right in. :)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for 2012

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl