Friday, May 22, 2009

Food Toy Swap

I got a swap a few days ago from Netherlands! Hurrah! I love eggs and my swapper found that out! :) Can you see I got a knitted eggs, some dark chocolate which is my fav!! A toy for my kids and also egg warmer! Very throughful swap! ♥ I love the goodies! ♥ Thanks Anna!!

Below is the crochet goodies I sent to her. I hope she will like it too! =) I didn't take all the goodies in whole but only the one I handmade! I made 2 fish-shaped like tawashi / dish clothes, 2 coasters (patterns also from a tawashi design), a decor that I combined from a coffee cup and donut! What do you think? :)

3 comments:

Momwithahook said...

ahhh that last one is the cutest. I can totally see that hanging off my rearview mirror.

Seema said...

oh so cute those fish dishcloth..Can you pls tell me where can i find those pattern...lovely

Tizzalicious said...

That last one is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Loading...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl