About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 13, 2008

Her name is Vincy

Vincy is really sweet, her hair has 2 different colors, and her eye chips are so beautiful! I am glad there is no orange eye chips in it! I don't know why, it just makes me feeling creepy! :P Her hair is extremely silky, I think her hair quality is the best among my Blythes! I took this picture when it was a sunny day, 65F, and old boy I was so sick of the rainy days, finally we got a sunny day! How could I miss that and not go outside? Apparently my 2 girls felt the same way, Vincy and Katie both liked to climb trees outside in a nice weather day! :)

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

She's so pretty!

Molli said...

Ooooh! Welcome Vincy!

I love two-toned Blythe hair. It's so pretty when the light catches it just right.

Hope the holidays were wonderful for you and that 2009 will be the best year ever! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl