About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spiral Scrubbie

Last night I crochet this new scrubbie by using the pattern here It's created by Judith Prindle. I don't know why but I really like to make cotton yarn scrubbie and use them around the house! It's easy to clean, it can be used in different things, like face scrubbies, kitchen scrubbies, bathroom scrubbies, anything you can think of, it's easy and fun! I am constantly amazed by how other people can create! I love it! :)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl