About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 18, 2008

Honey Bunny

Saturday morning I joined a class about knitting animals. I am so glad I have participated that. Before the class I found a pattern from YvonneKnits.etsy.com, her knitting animals patterns are so cute! I got to try. This "Honey Bunny" is a free pattern she gives out, so generous! :) I started this pattern in this knitting class when everybody was doing a simple animal and I was knitting this pattern. I wasn't a great knitter, I didn't knit for almost 20 years I think. I didn't remember the knitting skills at all. The teacher, Karen, she is full of experience and she started knitting when she's 6 years old! Oh My God! :p Anyway, she taught me all these skills back. I was so delighted. Also, I didn't have to take care my kids, it's like a day off for me to enjoy whatever I want! yeah! I didn't have that day off for so long that I couldn't remember the last time I have a half day off! Well.. still.. YEAH! XD Here is the start, I am such a slow knitter! Wish me luck! :)

1 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

That class sounds like so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl