About Me

My Photo
6060
I am a mom of two. I love amigurumi and colorful yarns. I will try to help you as much as I can if you have questions about plastic safety eyes and noses. Have fun knitting and crocheting!! The HEART behind the Eyes - Clara
View my complete profile

Handpainted Eyes

Handpainted Eyes
Hand Painted Eyes by clara
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 13, 2007

Got to get myself together!

I haven't written on this blog for a long time! The last one was in May! Shame of me! Well.. I am busy! An universal excuse! ha! Yesterday finally I opened an online store, well.. kind of, is in www.etsy.com, what am I selling? It's neck cozy! I just started to make some of my kids and I thought, what the heck, why can't I make some for other people! My hubby kept telling me not to make too many, he's afraid I can't sell it and then we end up too COZY at home! :) However, I am glad I did it, and one good thing is the etsy.com won't charge too much to allow me to sell stuff! Yeah! Here I am doing something I haven't tried before and I am so excited! Hopefully I will sell some scarfs and let the other people feel my love of crocheting too! Today my hubby worked outside all day! He was trying to build an outside cabinet for his gardening tools! He's working very hard! That's why I cook something delicious for him, like banana bread! I make banana bread for a long time and we love it! Recipe is from here. The recipe is so easy to make, not complicated at all, that's why I keep using it once after once, never tire of it! I just looked at my other blog, I cooked exactly same things tonight, tuna casserole and banana bread! humm.. I am so lazy to think of something else! :)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fav

My Fav
Agne's Artfire Store

stitchnfrog's pattern

theitsybitsyspider's pattern - baby owl